Birch Hardwood Flooring in Maryland, Virginia, & Washington, DC
Tired of your dull and tarnished floors? If your home’s main feature is lackluster flooring, you need to install durable and beautiful birch hardwood flooring! If you’re looking to install or refinish birch hardwood floors in Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia, you’ve come to the right place. Elegant Floor Service can help you seamlessly integrate birch hardwood floors into your room design to create a distinctive and elegant style that will transform your space.
Contact us today to receive a FREE ESTIMATE for your birch hardwood floor installation in the Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC area—800-417-3172!
Types of Birch Flooring
There are several species within the birch family but only a few varieties make up the bulk of what’s used for birch wood flooring. Each has their own characteristics that make them different from one another. Some different types of birch wood to consider for your hardwood installation include:
- Paper birch – This variation of birch flooring is the softest of the birch wood floor types—making it a little bit softer than cherry or maple flooring.
- Yellow birch – While harder than paper birch, yellow birch offers a medium hardness that is comparable to oak hardwood flooring.
- Sweet birch – This is the hardest of the typical birch woods that are used for flooring, a durable option for those looking for a long-lasting hardwood flooring option.
With birch flooring, there are endless possibilities to choose from! You don’t have to settle for a specific softness or color—birch flooring offers it all!
Birch Hardwood Flooring Installation
Our professional flooring experts can help with birch hardwood flooring installation, completing the job in a manner that is as minimally invasive as possible. We’ll guide you through the entire process and help you select the best type of birch hardwood floors for your space, taking into account grades, classes, and colors.
Along with hardwood installation, we also provide wood floor maintenance to keep your floors shining longer—just call us at (800) 417-3172!
Advantages of Installing Birch Flooring
Birch hardwood floors are a great investment in any home in Northern Virginia for many reasons, including:
- Durability – Birch wood is very hard, meaning that it will be durable and long-lasting so you can enjoy your flooring investment for many years to come.
- Color variation – There are many different shades of birch flooring so you can choose the right shade and style to fit in with your home’s décor!
- Price – The cost in installing birch hardwood flooring in your home is comparable to other types of hardwood flooring, including oak floors, maple flooring, walnut hardwood, and more!
- Maintenance – This type of flooring requires very little maintenance and upkeep.
If you’re ready to reap the benefits of birch flooring, contact Elegant Floor Service today to learn about our birch hardwood flooring installation process!
Birch Hardwood Floor Refinishing in Northern VA
Although one of the best traits of birch hardwood floors is its durability, most hardwood floors do require wood floor refinishing as they age. Luckily, birch hardwood floors respond well to the sanding and refinishing process, which allows them to look new again. To determine whether you need birch hardwood floor refinishing or repair, it’s best to carefully inspect your floors for:
- Surface scratches
- Missing boards
- Cracks or splits
- Loose planks
If you notice any of these issues with your birch hardwood floors, it’s time to call a flooring professional and schedule hardwood refinishing. By refinishing your birch hardwood flooring, you can restore their original shine and help protect the floors from future damage.
At Elegant Floor Service, we can provide a free estimate on birch hardwood floor refinishing and repair services. Contact us today to learn more!
Birch Wood Flooring Repair in the Southern MD Area
Do you birch floor see a lot of wear and tear on a regular basis? If so, your floors may need to be repaired every so often! It’s time to schedule a hardwood floor repair if:
- There are scratches on the wood surface
- A board is missing
- Stains or odors won’t go away
- The floor starts squeaking when you walk on it
- Small cracks or splits in the wood have developed
- Gaps have formed in the floor over time
- Certain planks feel like they’re coming loose
Let Elegant Floor Service extend the life of your birch hardwood floors so they are as timeless as their beauty. Get a free hardwood floor repair estimate today!
Birch Hardwood Flooring Installation & Repair in Maryland, Virginia &
Looking to install or repair birch hardwood flooring in your home? Elegant Floor Service provides expert hardwood floor installation, repair, and refinishing, with your choice of woods, colors, and grades—including birch hardwood flooring.
Contact us online or call us at (800) 417-3172 for a free estimate, and bring your floors to life with new birch hardwood flooring.
Flooring Company Service Area:
Annapolis, Ashton, Aspen Hill, Baltimore, Bethesda, Brookeville, Cabin John,
Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Clarksville, College Park, Columbia, Darnestown,
Derwood, Ellicott City, Forest Glen, Frederick, Fulton, Gaithersburg, Garrett
Park, Germantown, Glen Echo, Highland, Kensington, Laurel, Marriottsville,
Montgomery Village, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park &
Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Crystal City, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great
Falls, Herndon, McLean, Reston, Tysons Corner & Vienna.
DC area: Capitol Hill, Georgetown & Washington, DC.