Choosing the Best Bathroom Flooring
So, you’ve decided to remodel your master bathroom. You’ve probably spent countless hours going back and forth between different fixtures and appliances—and now you have to choose the perfect flooring that complements your décor! But being one of the most important rooms of your home means that it needs to have durable and practical flooring. Elegant Floor Service installs a variety of flooring options throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC.
Contact or call Elegant Floor Service at 800-417-3172 if you’re interested in installing hardwood or stone floors throughout your home in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC area.
Engineered Wood Flooring
Hardwood floors are a beautiful way to spruce up the look of your home. But when it comes to finding the flooring solution for your bathroom, most people steer clear of hardwood in fear ofexperiencing water damage. Unlike normal hardwood floors, engineered hardwood can handle the moisture that is typically found in a bathroom setting. There are many additional benefits including:
- Durability. This flooring option will not warp in high moisture or high humidity environments.
- Versatility. Engineered hardwood floors can be installed anywhere in your home, including bathroom, kitchens, and basements.
- Variety. There are many varieties, species, and styles to choose from—including hand scraped engineered wood flooring.
- Longevity. Some engineered hardwood floors can be sanded and refinished—extending the life of your floors.
Love the look of hardwood but want your bathroom’s floor to last? Consider installing engineered hardwood!
As a homeowner, you do whatever you can to minimize moisture damage in your home. By installing stone floors in your master bath, you will create a timeless look that protects your home against moisture damage. If you choose stone flooring, you will reap the following benefits:
- Versatility. Stone flooring gives off a timeless look that will match your bathroom no matter how many times you decide to change up your bathroom décor.
- Durability. With stone, you will have an extremely durable flooring solution that can withstand normal wear and tear. If it starts to show its age, you can re-polish it to hide any blemishes!
Marble, granite, slate, limestone and other natural stone or terrazzo floors are a beautiful accent to any home’s bathroom.
Like stone flooring, ceramic tile can achieve a rich, textured, solid feeling in your home’s bathroom—but at a lower price point that many homeowners enjoy. Not sure if ceramic flooringis the option for you? Consider the following benefits:
- Durability. When looking for a floor for your bathroom, there is probably one major characteristic you’re looking for—water resistant. With ceramic tiles you have nothing to worry about!
- Longevity. If you’re investing in new bathroom floors, you need a flooring option that will last for years to come. Ceramic tile are extremely resilient and can last for 10 – 20 years or longer if well maintained!
If you’re looking for a customizable flooring option for a lower cost, then ceramic tile might be the perfect fit for your bathroom!
Bathroom Flooring Installation in Maryland, Virginia, & Washington, DC
Since 1987, Elegant Floor Service has provided engineered wood flooring and stone floor services to residential properties throughout Maryland (MD), Washington, DC and Northern Virginia (VA). From restoration to maintenance projects, we do it all—one time service or a regular maintenance program. Call our flooring specialists for assistance installing or repairing the floors in your master bath!
Contact Elegant Floor Service today or at 800-417-3172 to learn more about our bathroom flooring installation services in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC!