Which Flooring Is the Right Choice for Your Kitchen?
Your kitchen is one of the most important rooms in your home. Whether you’re baking or sitting down to a family dinner, it’s where you get to spend quality time with your loved ones. But being one of the most trafficked rooms of your home means that it needs to have durable and practical flooring! Elegant Floor Service installs a variety of flooring options throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC.
Contact or call Elegant Floor Service at (800) 417-3172 if you’re interested in installing hardwood or stone floors throughout your home in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC area.
Hardwood Floor Installation
When it comes to installing hardwood in your home, you want to find a type of wood that holds up against the wear and tear of your family. There are a variety of types and styles of wood to choose from that will transform your space, while providing a timeless look.
Benefits of Oak Hardwood Flooring
Oak hardwood flooring makes a great flooring option for many reasons, including:
- Durability. Oak hardwood floors are durable and long lasting. In addition, white oak is particularly resistant to insects, fungi, and both red and white oak are impervious to splitting.
- Flexibility. There are a variety of oak options available so you can be sure to find a grade and color that suits your needs. You can also choose between finished or unfinished oak hardwood flooring varieties.
- Easy maintenance. This type of flooring requires very little maintenance or upkeep.
Why Installing Maple Floors?
When it comes to maple hardwood flooring, there are many benefits including:
- Durability. Maple hardwood floors are scratch and dent-resistant, which means that they will hold up well against daily foot traffic or if you have pets!
- Nonporous. The material doesn’t easily absorb dark stains so you don’t need to worry about spills staining your flooring! But don’t worry, it maple floors still respond well to finishing.
- Low maintenance. Cleaning up maple hardwood floors is easy—a simple wipe and you’re good to go.
- Versatility. If you like the idea of installing maple flooring, there are many different styles and shades to choose from to match the décor of your home.
Other Hardwood Flooring Options
There are limitless opportunities when it comes to hardwood flooring. With so many styles and colors to choose from, you’ll be able to find the perfect flooring solution for your kitchen. If you don’t think oak or maple flooring are the right options for you, check out our walnut flooring andhickory flooring options.
Contact the flooring specialists at Elegant Floor Service at (800) 417-3172 for hardwood flooring installation throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC.
Stone Flooring Installation
Looking to redo the floors in your kitchen but not interested in installing hardwood? We’ve got you covered! Our flooring experts can not only install hardwood, but have experience working with a variety of stone flooring options like marble, granite, slate, limestone, and other natural stone floors.
Ready to install stone flooring in your Virginia, Maryland, or Washington, DC home? Elegant Floor Service offers stone floor installation, repair, and maintenance!
Hardwood Flooring Installation in Maryland, Virginia, & Washington, DC
Since 1987, Elegant Floor Service has provided hardwood floor and stone floor services to residential, commercial and government clients in the Maryland (MD), Washington, DC and Northern Virginia (VA) metro area. From restoration to maintenance projects, we do it all—one time service or a regular maintenance program. Call our flooring specialists for assistance installing or repairing the floors in your home!
Contact Elegant Floor Service today or at (800) 417-3172 to learn more about our flooring installation services!